Baldor Electric Motor Industrial Towable Standby
Baldor towable generators are designed and engineered for industrial, commercial and rental applications that require quiet operation, optimum performance and superior reliability. From the ultra quiet sound attenuated enclosures to the state-of-the-art electronics and controls, these units are engineered to meet the most rugged conditions. Place the unit at the job site, connect the load and start it up. Towable generators can also be used with an automatic transfer switch for standby applications. Eurton repairs and rewinds all Baldor Electric Motors!
- Available with or without the trailer.
- Available from 25KVA/20kW-500KVA/400kW
- Manual or Automatic Start – Automatic remote start is standard on all units. When interfaced with an automatic transfer switch, the unit becomes an emergency standby system.
- Voltage Selections – Three-position switch: 120/240 V, 1 phase connection; 120/208V, 3 ph connection and 277/480V, 3 ph connection.
- Large Integral Fuel Tank – Stays with the unit eliminating messy interconnections between unit and trailer.
- Fuel Water Separators – Protects the engine from water and other contaminants.
- Lifting Eye – Single point removable lifting eye is standard.
- Cold Weather Starting – Provides ease of starting in cold weather.
- Safety Features – Water temperature shutdown, low oil shutdown, overspeed shutdown, overcrank lockout.
- Full Featured Control Panel – Operator controls, metering, voltage reconnection switch, voltage regulator and receptacles are located behind one lockable control panel door.
- Extra Large Access Doors – Doors are lockable and have heavy-duty hinges and handles.
Submit Your Quote Online Replace This Motor
Submit Your Order Online
Or Call: 800-423-4789
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
Motor repairs and rewinds include everything necessary to return your motor to peak condition which may involve armature rewinding, field coil rewinding, stator rewinding, brake and clutch coil rewinding, tach rotor rewinding, encoders, resolvers, bearings, brushes, and machining. Because of these variables, it is usually best to send the motor to us first for evaluation, and then get a firm quote. For convenience, you can get an approximate quote by filling out the Repair This Motor Quote Form. We also offer Rush Service and Quantity Discounts.