Baldor Electric Motor BSM R-Series
The BSM R-series from Baldor allow designers to make use of the benefits of brushless technology in smaller compact packages – less maintenance, quieter operation, faster acceleration. This series provides continuous stall torques ranging from 1.4 lb-in (0.16 N-m) to 11.2 lb-in (1.2 N-m). Peak torques are three times continuous stall.
The R-series is designed to be durable and to provide long life. Models include metric and NEMA mounting with encoder feedback. Typical applications include stepper motor upgrades, labeling machines, material handling, semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and others.
This new BSM R-series is designed to operate with Baldor’s motion controllers and Baldor’s AC servo drive family, such as the MicroFlex family. Eurton repairs and rewinds all Baldor Electric Motors!
- Output watts ranging 50, 100, 200, 400
- Compact rugged brushless servomotors
- Acceleration torques from 4.2 lb-in (0.48 N-m) to 33.6 lb-in (3.8 N-m)
- Models include 2000 ppr encoder
- Optional 24 Vdc holding brakes available
- Standard windings to operate with 115 Vac and 230 Vac drives
- Operates with easy to use MicroFlex AC servo drive